Только одно предложение из двадцати не содержит ошибки/ошибок!
Only one sentence is correct!
- I wonder when he comes back tonight.
- The burglar alarm will go off in case somebody tries to break in.
- I usually have got a cold at this time of year.
- Tolstoy has written many good novels.
- I have been living there for ten years. Now I live in LA.
- It's the first time I'm eating Japanese food.
- His clothes doesn't appeal to me at all. Get him buy something better.
- My mother is so irritable. She will shout to me all the time.
- What is she like? - She's tall and slim.
- Russian is twice more difficult than I thought.
- It took three times longer than I expected.
- I didn't enjoy the party because I was boring.
- After digging in the garbage, the dog didn't smell well.
- He couldn't afford buying that big a car.
- I wish I would see her again.
- I'd rather you not call me so early in the morning. Will you call me later?
- It is important that she hands in her paper by tomorrow.
- Being an early riser, it was easy for Carrie to adjust to her company's new summer schedule.
- Everybody has the right to freedom, don't they?
- Everybody arrived late, what didn't surprised me in the least.
Тест на общий уровень английского языка
Для сдающих ОГЭ и ЕГЭ
Тест на определение лексического запаса для поступающих в МГИМО и сдающих TOEFL/IETS